Have you bought a new monitor for your place? Having an amazing screen experience is an undisputed part of the entertainment. However, many times people are confused in adjusting it in their place and décor. The different designs and types of monitors offer versatility in the applications with the wall mount type being high in demand. The wall mount monitors are ideal for office spaces and gaming experiences.
Whether you’re buying a new monitor or want to replace your existing monitor, the wall mount monitors are perfect options in modern and stylish décor. Let us help you to find the best ways to mount the monitors even without the holes.
Ways to wall mount a monitor without holes:
A monitor with holes makes it easy to mount using the screws and bolts. The process to mount the monitor is thus easy and quick without worrying about the safety of the monitor. The main issue comes with the monitors that don’t come with holes. It is not possible to create holes due to manufacturing limitations. Thus, it requires a detailed process that ensures the safety of the monitor on the wall.
The absence of VESA or Video Electronics Standards Agency holes that are the standard for the electronics industry makes it difficult to mount the monitor. The VESA holes are ideal and are compatible with different wall mounting kits. Their absence makes the process to mount a monitor difficult but it is possible to achieve with the following steps.
The quick steps to wall mount a monitor at your place are:
- It is great to start looking for the VESA holes at the back of the monitor before even starting the process. Many times the manufacturers have hidden the holes to create a strong design impression.
- The next step is to go for the compatible monitor mounting adapters that are manufactured by the company manufacturing monitors only. Henceforth, it is ideal to go for the monitor mounting adapters from the same manufacturing company as that of your monitor.
- The monitor mounting adapters are easy to attach to the walls and the monitors. The plates of these adapters attach properly to the monitors while the ergonomic design fits well on the walls.
- If you don’t have the monitor mounting adapters, you can go for the clip mounting kits. These clips are available from different retailers.
- These clip mounting kits have four different arms that hold the monitor effectively. It doesn’t require any holes or invasive procedures and hence is ideal for places like rented apartments.
Thus, the two main options to go for the wall mounting of the monitor without VESA holes are to go for the wall mount adapter kits or to go for the clip mounting kits. Both methods have their respective advantages and are ideal when it comes to managing the monitors without holes. The clip mounting kits don’t require invasive procedures while the wall mount adapter kits from the manufacturer of the monitors take a solid position on the wall.
Mounting your monitor without holes is now easy. All you need to do is make a selection for the wall mount adapter kits or the clip mounting kits. It is further easy to place the monitor on any wall using any of these kits. There are no requirements to replace your existing monitors without holes just because you’re not able to mount them properly. Further, you don’t have to worry about the high-resolution selection as you can make the choice easily without deciding the wall mount options. All you need is a free afternoon and the basic tools.